Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to be the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are a small group of Fyndians who handle millions of Swedish customers, thousands of merchants, and millions of products. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden and expand into new exciting markets, to be a global marketplace.
At Fyndiq we believe that the most important thing is not to have the customer in focus, but to have the customers’ focus. By having the voice of the customer on the inside working cross-functionally, we can create amazing experiences for our customers. Do you want to be that voice?
We are looking for a mission-driven Head of Customer Experience, an experienced and always learning person with a combination of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills. With the ability to stir the pot in existing ways of working, all with the commitment to create a great customer experience. Fyndiq is growing and we are expanding throughout the Nordic region, which means that this role will also be the voice of our neighbors' customers.
Do you have a passion for turning data into improvements in customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty? Do you have NPS tattooed on your arm? Then please continue reading!
About the role
Your mission will be to lead, develop and challenge the Customer Experience work at Fyndiq to ensure scalable and efficient initiatives driven by data and KPIs. You will work with data analysis and drive initiatives within Customer Experience based on acquired insights.
As Head of Customer Experience, you will work action-oriented on both a strategic and operational level, always with the customers’ focus first. You will work collaboratively with a range of functions in the business and report to the COO.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to
- Define the strategic priorities for Customer Experience on customer insights and data.
- Be the voice of our customers and work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Supply, Customer Relations, and more to execute experiences designed to increase personalization, engagement, and retention.
- Suggest and develop business cases for both strategic and operational initiatives and activities that will develop and retain customers.
- Be up to date on current and future customer experience trends and expectations, both in general and online, B2C in particular.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working with business development, customer experience or similar, preferably with online B2C
- A structured way of thinking and working, with a habit of incorporating data and analysis in your decision-making
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in analytic tools, eg. Tableau or PowerBI is a plus
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who wants to be the voice of our customers and is a great communicator with an ability to explain things in a simple, meaningful, and compelling way. You are curious about understanding customer behavior, attitudes, and what drives loyalty and engagement. You will contribute to the organization with your business and analytical mindset, your drive and structured approach as well as how you inspire through good presentation and communication skills. Also, you value a friendly company culture where you can do what you do best: increase customer satisfaction and push the boundaries of the customers’ mindset.
Is this you? We look forward to hearing from you!