Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to be the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are a small group of Fyndians who handles millions of Swedish customers, thousands of merchants, and millions of products. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
Are you passionate about finding new ways to be compliant? Do you see challenges as opportunities and want to be a part of Fyndiq’s journey of staying compliant? Then this role is the next opportunity for you.
As Compliance Manager, you will work both strategic and operative and you will have complete ownership of all the areas within compliance at Fyndiq. We have thousands of merchants and millions of products, and your main area of responsibility is to ensure that Fyndiq is compliant when it comes to rules and regulations in Sweden and the EU.
As Compliance Manager you will belong to the Supply Hub and you will work in relevant group constellations according to our agile organizational structure.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Identify, be proactive and follow up on improvements related to compliance, eg. authority reporting, merchant fraud or product quality assurance.
- Manage our compliance tool, set requirements for what is needed and improve efficiency in the tool.
- Map different areas that are handled by compliance by setting strategies to be able to follow the compliance criteria and identify ways in “how to be compliant” in a result-efficient, cost-efficient and scalable way.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in compliance, quality and risk, or similar
- Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in legal education or business administration (or equivalent)
- Experience and good knowledge in MS Office and Google's G Suite
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in speech and in writing
Who are you?
We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills. You are a result-driven person with great problem-solving skills. You are practical and excited to apply and develop your legal skills to problems outside of your core experience areas. And lastly, you value a great and friendly company culture where you can enjoy yourself at work while doing what you do best.
Is this you? We look forward to receiving your application!