Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to be the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are a small group of Fyndians who handles millions of Swedish customers, thousands of merchants, and millions of products. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
At Fyndiq we have over 800 merchants and that number is increasing every week. It's impossible for us to communicate in a personal way with all of them but it’s still important for us to have a good relation to get valuable feedback and guide them to perform better. To make this happen in a smart way, we need to set up new methods so we in a scalable way can reach out.
Merchant Relations Manager is a new role at Fyndiq, and you’ll have the opportunity to shape it according to the needs you identify.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Identify ways to build an excellent relationship between Fyndiq and merchants, including integration partners.
- Conduct NPS surveys and act on the results
- Create an information flow to our merchants with a personal touch
- Be responsible for two consultants working with merchant support
To succeed in this role, you have:
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience (eg. Customer Success)
- Great communication skills and you are fluent in Swedish and English.
- Good knowledge in MS Office and particularly in Excel
Who you are?
Thriving in a fast-paced environment, you are customer oriented and have a proactive and problem-solving approach. We believe you are a natural in building relations, being professional and service minded. You are a helpful team player who is all for sharing ideas as well as knowledge. And lastly, you value great and friendly company culture where you can enjoy yourself at work while doing what you do best.
If this is you, we look forward to your application. Let´s do some great work together!