Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to be the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are a small group of Fyndians who handles millions of Swedish customers, thousands of merchants, and millions of products. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
As Supply Performance Manager you will identify, be proactive and follow up on improvements related to performance throughout the Supply Hub. You will produce reports containing relevant data and the analysis of these reports will form the basis for what efforts are needed. You will identify ways to optimize our offering to our customers and improvements as well as success-factors for our merchants – all to ensure our performance of supply for the end goal of increasing sales. You will work closely with our Chief Supply Officer Mark, the rest of the Supply Hub along with the Data Hub.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Identify opportunities to optimize factors that will strengthen our offering by price, quality and delivery
- Identify what our customers want to buy, and see patterns in how they behave given our assortment, algorithms and features
Make sure all products are compatible with online structures (SEO, categories and filters)
To succeed in this role, you have:
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience (eg. Analyst, Business Controller)
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial and growth environment
- Worked with analyzing tools such as PowerBI or Tableu
- Great communication skills and you are fluent in Swedish and English.
Who you are?
We believe you are an open and helpful team player who is all for sharing ideas as well as knowledge. You are a strategic thinker and have a proactive and problem-solving approach, thriving in a fast-paced environment. As a detail oriented person, you also have the ability to see the bigger picture, you are organized and want to see results of your work.
If this is you, then apply! We look forward to welcoming you to our team and do some great work together!