Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to be the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are a small group of Fyndians who handles millions of Swedish customers, thousands of merchants, and millions of products. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
As a Product Designer you will be our second member of the design team here at Fyndiq. To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable with the UI Design side of the Design spectrum as well as being able to translate insights and requirements into practical product features. You need to always have a business mindset in one hand and tech constraints in the other. Your responsibilities include defining product specifications, defining components and interfaces and designing fully functional digital products for our different web platforms. You will be working closely with our Senior Designer Alvaro on our different products as well as our newly set-up design system.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Identify opportunities in the customer journey for new products and features
- Analyse how a new product or feature ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Iterate the design of existing products and features using both qualitative and quantitative methods and activities
- Frequently communicate with other departments, for example hosting workshops and participating in the Frontend team’s daily stand-up
To succeed in this role, you have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Designer
- Experience in tools like Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD (we use Figma at Fyndiq)
- Previous experience in design systems
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Who are you?
You are an open-minded and helpful team player who is all for sharing ideas as well as knowledge. You are humble and willing to learn as well as confident in your decision making. You ground your arguments on research and driven by achieving results together as a team.
What we offer at Fyndiq:
We offer an inspiring working environment with people who work together to achieve our goals. We have fun along the way, and it is important to us that everybody can be a part of the journey. Every Fyndian should feel appreciated and valued for their work and that we together create a positive working atmosphere.