Agile Enterprise Coach
At Fyndiq we are not just doing Agile we are being Agile
We’re building a sustainable company which dares to make a difference by offering a conscious-driven marketplace . Now, we’re taking Fyndiq to the next level of greatness and we’re going global!
To accomplish this, we need the coaching skills of an Agile Enterprise Coach. You’ll evolve the agile ways of working, support the company and coach individuals, teams and leaders. You will be analysing and improving processes, help building teams and mentor interaction in those teams to unleash the full potential.
So, if you are a brave visionary, a supportive challenger and lead with heart, this is your time to shine and become a Fyndian Hero.
You as a humble rebel @ Fyndiq will:
- Be responsible for and develop our agile ways of working.
- Support the company, teams and individuals in educating and understanding the power of Agile
- Be a good listener and find ways for the company, teams and individuals to constantly improve and communicate this clearly.
- Bring your Agile views on how we work with our company culture and values
- Improve collaboration, communication and dependencies in the company
Want to be our new coach? Then pack your bags with:
- Experience of coaching several teams
- Your agile mindset and servant leadership skills
- Your coaching skills and good ears
- Experience in working in a product- and software development organisation
- Experience of tools and processes within Agile methodology
- A self propelled, confident, responsible and social attitude.
The Fyndian crew
Here at the office we are a bunch of fast thinking, hard working Fyndians, always looking for new ways to grow. As our Agile Enterprise coach you’ll get the chance to work with a wide range of different talents within all fields of the Fyndiq crew. You’ll work close to our CCO and the People and Culture Hub to improve our culture, values, communication and collaboration. We work in cross functional, self organizing teams and together with the company, you’ll be part of building the world’s best bargain superstore!
If you have any questions about the role, our culture or how we do things the Fyndian way, don’t hesitate to contact me, Sophie, at email@example.com