Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to be the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are not only a market leader; but also, very proud to be ranked in the top 20 “Great Places to Work”. Fyndiq is growing and is expanding the supply by onboarding more European merchants to sell on Fyndiq.
What we offer at Fyndiq
We offer an inspiring working environment with people that work together to achieve our goals. We have fun along the way, and it is important for us that everybody can be a part of the journey. Every Fyndian should feel appreciated and valued for their work and that we together create a positive working atmosphere.
About the role
As our Chief Data Officer, you will set the strategy, develop, and build an efficient way on how we can create the best value from our data. We have millions of customers and your responsibility will be to ensure that we have the right means to understand what is happening on the market, presenting key trends and risks when needed. As part of the management team you will have a key role in identifying improvements for our business development and create the best value for our customers.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Identify improvements in our data.
- Work at both a strategic level and an operational level to produce analyses and reports on the market.
- Always be proactive and follow up on improvements related to performance.
- Work with our business development based on our data.
- Work closely with other members in the management team and develop an understanding of the data.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- At least 5 years of experience working with BI.
- Experience working within a growth company.
- Worked with e-commerce within consumer business.
- Great communication skills and you are fluent in Swedish and English.
Who you are:
You are an open and helpful team player who is all for sharing ideas as well as knowledge. You are sharp-minded, result-oriented and organised in your work. You enjoy working with others and building relationships. You are a strategic thinker and have a proactive and problem-solving approach.
If this is you, then apply! We look forward to welcoming you to our team and do some great work together!