Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are not only a market leader; but also very proud to be ranked in the top 20 “Great Places to Work”. Fyndiq is growing and is expanding the supply by onboarding more European merchants to sell on Fyndiq.
About the role
Fyndiq has 500 merchants today, and we want to expand our merchant base with top-performing specialised marketplace merchants and deals merchants in the EU to increase our supply. Our millions of customers' expectations when shopping at Fyndiq is to find attractive supply and bargains (Fynd). As Supply Performance Manager, your main area of responsibility is to ensure we are meeting our customer’s expectations by keeping track of the supply performance.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Identify improvements in our supply when it comes to products and prices
- Identify customer insights, how they behave and what they want to buy.
- Make sure all product-cards are best in class when it comes to how they look and are perceived by the customer.
- Always be proactive and follow up on improvements related to performance.
To succeed in this role you have:
- Experience in BI and analysing data.
- Experience and good knowledge in MS Office and Google's G Suite.
- Great communication skills and you’re fluent in Swedish and English.
- The ability to see the “bigger picture” and work strategically.
- To be organised and results-oriented.
- At least 3 years of experience from Performance Management.
Who you are
You’ll be a perfect fit within our Supply team if you are a team player who is open and helpful and is all for sharing ideas as well as knowledge. Forming relationships comes naturally and you are great at communicating, both speaking and listening. You’re a fast learner who’s a strategic thinker with a proactive and problem-solving mindset. You’re adaptable and open to new ideas and detailed oriented. If this is you, then apply! We look forward to welcoming you to our team and do some great work together!