Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are not only a market leader; but also very proud to be ranked in the top 20 “Great Places to Work”. Fyndiq is growing and is expanding the supply by onboarding more European merchants to sell on Fyndiq.
About the role
Fyndiq has more than 500 merchants today, and we want to expand our merchant base with top-performing specialised marketplace merchants and deal merchants in the EU to increase our supply. Our millions of customers' expectations when shopping at Fyndiq is to find attractive supply and bargains (Fynd), in the sense of price, uniqueness and fast deliveries. As Account Manager EU, you will be responsible to ensure an inflow of top-performing marketplace merchants and deals merchants in Europe.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Identify ways to find top merchants.
- Contact and acquire merchants.
- Onboard merchants on Fyndiq.
- Identify and work closely with strategic networks/partners.
- Be up to date with logistic routes and import/export regulations in the EU.
To succeed in this role you have:
- Candidate or Master in business administration or equivalent.
- Experience and good knowledge in MS Office and Google's G Suite.
- BI and data knowledge.
- Great communication skills and you’re fluent in Swedish and English.
- The ability to see the “bigger picture” and work strategically.
- To be organised and results-oriented.
- At least 3 years of experience from Account Managing sales.
Who you are
You’ll be a perfect fit within our Supply team if you’re a good team player who is open and helpful and is all for sharing ideas as well as knowledge. Forming relationships comes naturally and you are great at communicating, both speaking and listening. You’re a fast learner and a strategic thinker with a proactive and problem-solving mindset. You’re adaptable and open to new ideas and detailed oriented. If this is you, then apply! We look forward to welcoming you to our team and do some great work together!