At Fyndiq we work together in cross functional and self organising. We belive diversity enables different perspectives, different ways of problem solving, and a better product in the end. A great idea should never wait too long to become a reality, we iterate and try new things every day. We are not an average company, on an average journey, with average colleagues.
Tech – Stockholm
Great things are happening at Fyndiq. As we enter the global market, it’s time for us to level up our infrastructure architecture! We’ve recently moved to the cloud and we need to make sure we avoid unnecessary air pockets, and that's where you come in! You’ll focus on the Google Cloud Platform and together with the DevOps team improve the scalability and manageability of our infrastructure.
You as a humble rebel at Fyndiq will:
- Design, develop and implement scalable infrastructure on our two platforms based on Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker containers and Microservices Architecture.
- Operate and maintain tools and services such as Kafka, Elastic Search, MongoDb, CircleCI, Jenkins, Kibana, Datadog.
- Helping different teams to containerize their tools and apps
- Work closely together with our kick ass developers, supporting them in their work
- Take ownership and optimize the operations and scaling of either Elasticsearch or Kafka, spreading knowledge to the rest of your team and the tech community at Fyndiq.
So pack your bags with lots of experience, such as:
- Building Microservice Architecture in production using containers
- Experience in the public cloud, preferable GCP
- Building/maintaining CI/CD pipelines, using Jenkins / CircleCI or equivalent tools
- Elasticsearch and/or Kafka
- Linux shell scripting language such as Bash, Python
- High availability systems that can handle large amount of traffic and data
- Scalable and troubleshooting mindset
- A Cooperative, knowledge sharing attitude and good communication skills
Our Fyndian home in Stockholm is an inspiring environment, consisting of a bunch of talented Fyndians from all over the world, always proud and passionate of what they do. We work in small cross functional, agile, self managing teams, using and experimenting with the latest and greatest techniques and tools to keep our knowledge to a cutting edge level. When in need for recharge, we sometimes fancy ourselves a game of table tennis or just lay down in a comfy couch.
Do you have any questions about the role, our culture or how we do things the Fyndian way? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, Sophie, at email@example.com