Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are not only a market leader; but also very proud to be ranked in the top 20 “Great Places to Work”. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
We’ve restructured and modernised our tech platform to become even better, this means that you will be an important part of interesting and challenging projects. The team at Fyndiq is small, specialised, skilled and collaborative, and the future team member we are recruiting is passionate about solving real business problems. As a Frontend engineer, you will work with the latest technology and make a real impact on our business, because without our site there is no marketplace.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Develop multilingual and multi market front end experiences for millions of customers and hundreds of merchants in a brand new platform
- Continue development of our new web using modern tools and frameworks, such as React, Nodejs, Next.js and Redux.
- Implement fast and maintainable interfaces for new features
- Not only will you write code but also develop the product and business in teams with a wide array of different expertise areas
To succeed in this role you have:
- Proven knowledge in at least one major JS Framework like React, Angular, Vue.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
- Love for logic and problem solving
- B.Sc or M.Sc in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Experience working with SEO
- Experience with UX design
Who you are
You will be a perfect fit within our team if you are passionate about building engaging and inspiring user experience for millions of daily users, with an understanding of how the site affects the end-users and how it ties into the overall business strategy and goals of the company. We value a willingness and openness for knowledge sharing within the team. A proactive and problem-solving mindset is key as we understand that frameworks and languages are merely tools in an engineers’ toolbox.
If this is you, then apply! We look forward to welcoming you to our team and do some great work together!