Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown into the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are not only a market leader; but also very proud to be ranked in the top 20 “Great Places to Work”. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
As a Business Intelligence Manager, you will be responsible for understanding complex data sources and points of integration, preparing data for analysis, reporting, developing actionable and accessible dashboards and reports based on requirements.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Be the key person in transforming business information into actionable insights and visualisations.
- Work with stakeholders in scoping out and translating requirements for new BI initiatives.
- Retrieve, organise, and analyse data.
- Support the self-service BI organisation with more advanced requests.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- >5 years of experience of analysis and BI
- Experience of several BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Metabase.
- Good technical understanding
- Data modeling and metadata management
- Business-driven analytics
- Experience from training organisations in BI and create a distributed BI knowledge
- Fluent in Swedish
Who are you?
You are a “Data detective” who is business-driven and can’t wait to provide insights to help us to get to the next level. You’re a good communicator that enjoys educating and sharing information with the organisation.