Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are not only a market leader; but also very proud to be ranked in the top 20 “Great Places to Work”. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
As UX Designer you get to create the best in market user experience on our brand new web, that we will build from scratch starting in 2020. You will be producing end-to-end UX design deliverables for cross-platform experiences creating wireframes and interactive prototypes, production-ready UI assets and work with UX digital products.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Design concepts and wireframes focusing on providing cohesive user experience.
- Help identify user needs by using available quantitative/qualitative data, conducting rapid/lean research and workshops with your team and stakeholders.
- Work directly with Product Managers, Designers, Stakeholders and Software Engineers to prioritise and implement new features.
- Work in a data-driven way, with for example A/B tests, to ensure value is delivered in each iteration of feature development.
- Creating low- and high-fidelity mockups, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Keep up-to-date with trends and best practices in UI/UX, web and mobile design.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Passion for design.
- Hands-on experience with user research and usability testing.
- Strong communication skills, extremely organised, and attentive to detail.
- Design tools skills such as Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Rapid prototyping experience (such as InVision, Flinto or equivalent).
- Ability to write clean, precise and detailed Information Architecture documents (mockups, wireframes, interaction diagrams).
- Ability to multi-task and react positively to frequent changes in priorities.
If you are interested in becoming our no1 UX Designer, go ahead and apply. Don’t forget to include a portfolio of UX projects, and case studies you’ve worked on that demonstrate the qualifications and expectations for this role.