We’ve got exciting things going on @ Fyndiq. We’re building a new platform from scratch that will enable us to run our business in larger scale. And this is where you come in! You’ll have a huge impact on the new backend for our platform and get to be part of a growth tech company. Are you up for it?
You as a humble rebel @ Fyndiq will:
- Transform our monolith into microservices, built mainly in Python and running on Docker, hosted in the cloud.
- Implement the future architecture of Fyndiq.
- Be part of a team that defines their own process and strives for constant improvement - agile all the way!
- Not only will you write code but also develop the product and business in cross functional teams with different experts
So, pack your bags with:
- Excellent development skills, 3+ years of experience building large scale distributed systems.
- Proven record of designing and implementing service based architecture.
- Knowledge in applying Event sourcing and CQRS patterns.
- Experience in Event driven Asynchronous communication
- Preferably you have great Python skills, but you’re a developer so you can learn
You will be part of a team consisting of really skilled developers who creates elegant, simple solutions that scale well. They work in small cross functional self organizing teams, using and experimenting with the latest and greatest techniques and tools to keep their knowledge to a cutting edge level.
Convinced? Then why don’t you apply! If questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org //Isabelle, Agile Coach & Development manager.