You’re also known as “Data structure wizard” since you in hokus pokus manner work the magic to prepare data for analytical or operational use. We’ll trust you and give you the commitment you need to build our data analytic platform from scratch. You’ll have a great impact on our way of working with Data Analytics and making sure we meet our needs. As the No.1 bargain Superstore in Sweden, we’re now about to take Fyndiq to the next level of greatness!
You as a humble rebel at Fyndiq will
- working with developing, maintaining and supporting our data analytics platform enabling our analytics functions to deliver insight through data
- making sure we can collect data though our data streams, structure and then prepare our data for our two main consumers - Data scientist and Business Analysts.
- Work with the entire platform and a mix of ETL flows, database schemas and job scheduling, as well as troubleshoot and secure that we have a stable environment with coherent data with high availability in our data sources
So pack your bags with
- Passion for building good reporting flows, or data modeling and writing ETLs , or both!
- Experience working with standard development cycle with version control, reviews and testing.
- Looking at queries and scheduled jobs as code, using both traditional relation db and noSQL db
- Experimental mindset, the want to try new but the experience to know when to select a well proven solution, using a long term sustainable development thinking.
You will belong to a team consisting of of Data Engineers, Data Scientist, Business Analysts. Working close together and in close collaboration with our Chief Data Officer (CDO). You will for the main part work in a small self organizing team but also from time to time as embedded support inside our cross functional production teams (Stations).
Tempting? Then why don’t you apply! If questions send me an email at email@example.com /Sophie