We are taking Sweden’s leading bargain Superstore to the next level of greatness, wanna join us? FYNDIQ is one of Sweden’s fastest growing Tech Start Ups. Already running as the no. 1 online bargain superstore in Sweden, we’re now raising our sights to take FYNDIQ to a new level of greatness. To infinity and beyond!
You as a humble rebel at Fyndiq will:
- Act as an intermediary between Tech and Supply Department
- Be responsible for administering existing technical integration between Fyndiq and e-commerce platforms
- Project management of the development and implementation of new integrations and handle the onboarding of merchants to Fyndiq
- Analyzing, bug fixing and initializing further development to continuously improve the user friendliness for our Merchants selling at Fyndiq
So pack your bags with
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Technical Integrations, API and Backend
- A good understanding of Technical flows
- Ability to run IT and integration projects
- A service minded and solution orientated mindset
- Ecommerce and Marketplace solutions is a plus
About the team
You’ll be part of our company's B2B Supply Department, consisting of 5 fab Fyndians. Their goal is to give proper and proactive support to our MIF’s (most important friends) so they can focus on what they do best, source and upload fantastic bargain products! They’re all experts in their own areas of the marketplace supply chain, waiting for your magic ingredients to complete the team. They love what they do and they work great together. Also, you can always count on someone wanting to challenge you in a ping pong tournament!
You keen on becoming our next Fyndian? Then why don’t you apply! Any ? then send me an email //Sophie, email@example.com