We’ve got many exciting things going on @ Fyndiq, wanna run with us? If yes, you’ll be part of a growth tech company where you’ll have a huge impact in the company’s way of running. Actually, we’re the no1 online bargain superstore in Sweden, not bad huh?
You as a humble rebel @ Fyndiq will:
- Contribute to the transformation from a monolith into a service based platform
- Translate business requirements and ideas to technical implementation
- Define and implement the future architecture of Fyndiq.
- Test and review of fellow Fyndians contribution/code
- Be part of a team that defines their own process and also strives to constantly improve it - agile all the way!
So, pack your bags with:
- Solid backend development experience focused on web
- Skills in multiple programming languages (Python, golang, Ruby, Java, PHP)
- Experience in building service oriented systems (microservices, APIs, Pub/Sub)
- Version control, code reviews, and unix command line are your good friends.
Now, picturing this: You will be part of a team consisting of a bunch of really skilled developers who creates elegant, simple solutions that scale well. They work in small cross functional, agile, self managing teams, using and experimenting with the latest and greatest techniques and tools to keep their knowledge to a cutting edge level. Tempting?
Then why don’t you apply at once. If questions send an email to email@example.com and I’ll be happy to sort your ? out. //Sophie, Talent Acquisition.