At Fyndiq we work together in cross functional and self organising. We belive diversity enables different perspectives, different ways of problem solving, and a better product in the end. A great idea should never wait too long to become a reality, we iterate and try new things every day. We are not an average company, on an average journey, with average colleagues.
User Acquisition Manager - Data Analyst
Marketing & Merchandizing – Stockholm
We are building a product that will be used by millions on a global market.
As we’re entering new international markets, you as User Acquisition Manager, with a focus on Data Analysis, will directly impact on this journey where growth is key. This is an unique opportunity of marketing a new app outside of Sweden and ensure we attract the right users, with the right message at the right moment in the right channel. Your analytical skills will help guide third party agencies as well as our in-house product development to ensure we reach our main goal - growth!
Your purpose is to:
- Work with end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and growth marketing initiatives for users so that we ensure that we are acquiring the right ones.
- Be the expert on all facets of our user acquisition strategy and work with different stakeholders in Product, Design, and Analytics HUBs.
- Set up strategy, routines, tie metrics to KPI’s and see to that processes, analyzes and recommendations are world class and able to act on.
- Analyze data to discover patterns and provide actionable insights and optimize the most effective strategies to drive future growth.
- Be the main stakeholder towards app marketing agencies and launch, manage and optimize paid acquisition campaigns across channels, globally.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques to provide ongoing reports.
- Seek, test, and evaluate new ad channels & partners.
To succeed in this role you have:
- 5+ years experience analysing big data in an eCommerce, financial services or social media company
- Knowledge of statistics and experience of analyzing datasets, and deep understanding and knowledge of how to extract insight from data
- Growth and user acquisition experience within app marketing
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications to analyze data, establish accurate reporting and arrive at actionable recommendations.
- Skills for formulating and validating business hypothese
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Very analytical and excellent data driven mindset
- A pro-active and driven attitude
Working at Fyndiq
You’ll belong to the Marketing Team at Fyndiq but will on a daily basis work in a cross functional and self organising agile team. Since it is a key position, there will be many internal contact areas and you’ll work close to our App team.
We believe diversity enables different perspectives, different ways of problem solving, and a better product in the end. A great idea should never wait too long to become a reality, we iterate and try new things every day. We are not an average company, on an average journey, with average colleagues.
For questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org